Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014


(Carpark)


Kexin
Hey! Where are you guys?

Wei! Nimen zai nar?
喂! 你们在哪儿?
Mariko
We are at the carpark! Faster!

Women zai ting che chang! Kuai dian!
我们在停车场!快点!
Leandra enters with Eddie


Leandra
Hi guys! This is my brother!

Dajia hao! Zhe shi wo gege . Nimen renshi bu renshi ta?
大家好!   这是我哥哥. 你们 认识 认识 ?
Everyone else except Eddie and Leandra
Do not know him. Let’s get to know each other.

Bu renshi ta. Women renshi yi xia hao ma?
认识 . 我们 认识一下好吗?
Eddie
My name is Eddie. I am a university student studying chemistry as my major! Can I ask what is your name (to Jez).

Ni hao , wo xing Hwang , jiao Hwang Dong Xian. Wo shi yuyan xueyuan de xuesheng, wo de zhuanye shi huaxue. Qingwen, nin guixing?
你好, 我姓黄 叫黄棟晛。 我是 语言 学院 学生。 专业 化学。请问, 贵姓?
Mariko
Hello Dong Xian! I am Mariko. I am also a univeristy student, I study History.

Ni hao Dong Xian. Wo xing Maegawa,wo jiao Mariko. Wo ye shi  yuyan xueyuan de xuesheng, wo xuexi lishi.
你好 棟晛。 Maegawa , Mariko 语言 学院 学生。 学习 历史。
Jez
Hello, I am Jez. Very happy to know you.

Ni hao, wo xing Chen, jiao Chen Jie Lin. Renshi ni wo hen gaoxing.
好。 Pereira , Chen Jie Lin 。认识 高兴。
Everybody else
Very happy to meet you all as well.

Renshi nimen wo ye hen gaoxing.
认识 你们 我也 高兴。
Mariko
Today’s weather is very good we should play ball!

Jintian tianqi hen hao, women qu da qiu hao ma ?
今天 天气 好。 我们 吗?
Leandra
Don’t want la. We should go explore the univeristy now.

Bu yao! Women yinggai qu tansuo xueyuan.
不要!我们 应该 探索 学院。
Eddie
I know one haunted dormitory! I have a picture.

Wo zhidao yige naogui de sushe. Wo you zhaopian
知道 一个 闹鬼 宿舍。 有照片 
Jez and Mariko
Wah!


Leandra
So interesting!

Hen you yisi!
很有意思!
Jez
Let’s go now
我们 现在 吗?

Women xianzai qu hao ma?

(Kexin enter carpark)

Kexin
Sorry I’m late! I will buy you all coffee tomorrow!

Duibuqi! Wo lai wan le. Wo mingtian qing nimen he kafei!
很对不起!我来晚了。我 明天请你们喝咖啡!
Eddie
It’s ok! Let’s go!

Mei guanxi! Women qu ba!
没关系!我们去吧!
(Walking, Jez hears someone call for help)

Joy
Miss, can you help me a while.

Xiaojie, ni keyi bang wo yi xia ma?
小姐  , 可以 一下吗?
Jez
Can

Keyi.
可以。
Joy
Thank You. Where are you all going?

Xie Xie. Nimen qu nar ?
谢谢. 你们 哪儿?
Jez
We want to go there (point at the direction of the house)

Women yao qu na (4th tone)
我们要去那儿。
Joy
 Don’t go! Don’t go there!

Bu yao! Bu yao qu na!
不要! 不要去那儿! 你不可以进去!
Jez
Why…


Wei shenme?
为什么?
Joy
Don’t want.

不要!
Kexin
Hey! Let’s go!

Wei. Women qu bah!
. 我们去吧!


Jez
That person… (turn around to point where joy was standing but she is not there)

 Na ge ren…
那个人...
Mariko
There is nothing! Let’s go!

Meiyou tong shi!  Zou bah!
没有 东西! 走吧!
Leandra
I’m so scared!

Wo hen pa!
我很怕!
Jez
Don’t have to be scared! I am around

Bu yao pa, you wo zai !
不要怕, 在!
(Reach Haunted Room)

Eddie
Are you guys ready?

Nimen zhun bei hao le mah?
你们准备好了吗?
Everyone
(Nod and look scared)
(Enter room, door slams, Jez screams: AHH)

Ghost
Who said you can enter?!

Shei shuo nimen keyi jinlai?!
谁说你们可以进来?
Leandra
Who are you?!

Ni shi shei?!
你是谁?
Ghost
(laugh) Who am I?! Who are you? This is my house!

Wo shi shei?! Ni shi shei? Zher shi wo de wuzi!
我是谁? 你是谁? 这是我的屋子!
Mariko
I am very scared now!!!

Wo xian zai fei chang pa!!!!!
我现在非常怕!!!
Eddie
Where is Jez?

Jez zai nar?
Jez 在哪儿?
Ghost
She is here. She is my new friend.

Ta zai zher.Ta shi wo de xin pengyou.
她在这. 她是我的新朋友.
Mariko
We want our friend!

Women yao women de peng you!
我们要我们的朋友!
Ghost
Cannot! I like Singaporean. Jez is Singaporean. She is my friend.

Bu xing! Wo xihuan xinjiapo ren. Jez shi xinjiapo ren. Ta shi wo de pengyou.
不行!我喜欢新加坡人. Jez 是新加坡人. 她是我的朋友.
Kexin
I give you milo, you give me my friend.

Wo gei ni meilu, ni gei women de pengyou.
我给 , 你还 我们的朋友。
Ghost
Haha! I do not drink milo! I want more friends.
So you will all stay here and be my friend.
(sing the yi-er-san-si song)

Wo bu yao meilu!. Wo yao hen duo peng you.
我不要米洛!我要 很多朋友。
(End, zoom into ghost creepy face)





0 comments:

Post a Comment